- Rowan University - Faculty within the College of Engineering, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences and Department of Institutional Research are using the LCI as part of their research on effective instruction, team-learning, academic achievement and student retention. All incoming freshman at Rowan take the LCI on-line as means to understand their personal learning processes.
- Cumberland County College (NJ) - Under a Title III grant, CCC has employed the LCI with over 2500 students and 50 faculty members to research the affects of intentional instruction/intentional learning on academic achievement, student persistence and retention.
- Pioneer Leadership Academy - Born from a partnership between DuPont Co., the National Museum of the United States Army, SECME, Inc., and NASA, the PLA uses the LCI to help future leaders understand their learning, how to work with others, and to communicate more effectively.
- Lawrence Township, NJ BOE - A comprehensive research study was conducted showing that third and fifth grade students with knowledge of their learning processes demonstrated a heightened sense of grounded-confidence and a stronger persistence to achieve. Teachers in the schools, using the LCI, report higher test scores and advanced student achievement. The increase in test scores prove that having the data regarding how a student learns makes a powerful and positive difference.
- Delsea Regional School District (NJ) - Teachers and Administrators throughout the district use the LCI to differentiate instruction, connect instruction with student learning, and analyze correlations between learning patterns and discipline referrals.
- Hofstra University - The Doctoral Program in Education & Policy Leadership uses the LCI as a tool to launch reflective practice and how to learn with intention.
- University of South Florida - The Department of Student Learning Services, Colleges of Nursing, and Medicine use the LCI to help students articulate the challenges of higher education and develop personal learning strategies for academic success.
- Levittown, NY BOE - Annually, sixth grade students are given the LCI so that administrators and faculty can use the data to understand and connect with each student as they progress through school. LCI data is also used to for analysis of discipline referrals and special education needs.
- University of Akron - Instructors of Freshman Seminar use the LCI to showcase the importance of understanding learning diversity and to build personal learning strategies.
- Akron, OH BOE - Akron’s Department of Career Education uses the LCI with secondary students to help define and identify potential career paths that match learning patterns.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - The Educational Leadership Department at UNLV uses the LCI to evaluate traditional learning vs. learning patterns and how learning patterns affect leadership.
- Brookfield Elementary School (Camden, NJ) - Brookfield uses the LCI to help administrators and faculty connect with and understand students who have special emotional needs.
- Pittsgrove, NJ BOE - Pittsgrove uses the LCI at all grade levels to help faculty connect with the diverse learners in their classrooms and as a foundation for faculty professional development.
- Technical College of the Low Country (SC) - The Department of Continuing Education & Workforce Development uses the LCI to address worker, organizational, and job-training needs. TCLC works with both labor and management to increase communication and productivity.
- Monroe Twp., NJ BOE - Elementary teachers and students have been introduced to the LCI as a means to better understand themselves as learners.
- Deerfield Twp., NJ BOE - A district wide initiative started in 2005 to utilize the LCI at the elementary level and to enhance teacher and student learning connections.
- Folsom, NJ BOE - Folsom began a district-wide initiative in 2005 with elementary teachers and students to help improve teaching/learning effectiveness.
- Haddon Heights, NJ High School - All incoming students take the LCI to generate a database that teachers can use as a foundation to customize their instruction for academic success.
Other Locations Using the Learning Connections Inventory:
- Wake Forest University
- Texas A&M University
- Adelphi University
- University of Delaware
- Nassau Community College (NY)
- The College of Staten Island
- Utah Valley State College
- Johnson & Wales University
- Bergen Community College (NJ)
- Muhlenberg College
- Foothill College
- Bucks County Community College (PA)
- Hawken School (OH)
- CSI High School for International Studies
- Berlin Twp. BOE (NJ)
- Marlboro Twp. BOE (NJ)
- Deptford BOE (NJ)
- Alloway Twp. BOE (NJ)
- West-Windsor/Plainsboro BOE (NJ)
- Huntington UFSD (NY)
- Woodlynde School (PA)
- Moorestown Twp. BOE (NJ)
- Oldmans Twp. BOE (NJ)
- Sheepshead Bay HS (NY)
- Arizona State University
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Clark County School District (NV)